1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

twin turbo fox body

Discussion in 'DIY and Junkyard Turbo Tech' started by matt5liter, Oct 22, 2006.

1. matt5liter

hey guys i was looking at this kit on ebay dont know wat its like could be garbage but not sure im not looking to run much boost for now just 5-6 lb till i can get a good computer and ill be running using speed density speed density but here is the kit http://cgi.ebay.ca/Ford-5-0L-Dual-T...ameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

and also wat are the advantages and disadvantages or a twin or single turbo

thanks matt

2. TT_05_Stang

this has been asked too many damn time... do a search... and there is a sticky on crapy ssautochrome too..

3. ddv005

Use the FREAKIN SEARCH BUTTON :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

4. Stang Seller

Damn noobs :bang:
    SS

5. LITTLETWIN

stay away from ssauto tarnish they suck cock :bah: :bang:

6. 91redmustang

+1, my buddy bought of couple of items from them and they were just junk! A intercooler for his civic and the packaging was worse, they just put it in a box and sent it.