1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Twin turbo crossover piping

Discussion in 'Newbie and Basic Turbo Tech Forum' started by Bessel, May 17, 2020.

1. Bessel

[​IMG]#ad
    Hey everyone I'm new to forum posts and forums in general but on my holden commodore v6 im doing a single turbo setup and was wondering with the 2" crossover pipe coming from both banks feeding the passanger side gt42 t4 divided turbo flange can I run a second turbo off the same piping for the drivers side or they'll against each other and be worse? Cos I wanna feed the gt42 with both banks separately while flowing exhaust gases into the gt30 same time

2. 91turboterror

I’m not understanding your question here if you have a single turbo why are you talking about two turbos?

3. Disney Lincoln

You want a compound setup fed off of one exhaust? That won't work.

4. B E N

You need to merge the banks before you feed into either turbo. Once they are merged you can run the turbos compound or sequentially.