1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Twin turbo compressor map questions

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by 1lowtoy, May 5, 2006.

1. 1lowtoy

If I'm looking at a compressor map should I split the lbs/min in half and leave the PR the same? I'm wanting to make sure I'm not getting to much turbo for my new 383 sbf.

2. eliotmansfield

yes.
    PR always remains the same.

3. 1lowtoy

I was looking at twin t70s but it looks as if it wouldn't start to spool until about 4500rpm. The T61 seem as if they would hit closer to 3200rpm but I don't want to run out of steam if I turn it up. I would like to be able to run about 850 rwhp. I need a bit of help with this.

4. knkfiend

a t61 will be good for 500whp + a piece. you should be fine with them