1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

1. Grumpys Hot Rods

I s any one running of Banks system with a blow thur carburetor ? I bought the car at a auction. I have got the car runnig and the brakes working again. The turbos seem to be workin fine. I would like to know what other owners have done with there cars.

2. Drac0nic

These were never really a super common kit, the manifolds were very pricey by themselves much less with a kit. That said the limited things I've heard of them they have a good reputation for durability.

I'd love to hear numbers if you get it going again, or heck even a few pics.

Grumpys Hot Rods and m j like this.