1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Pics wanted for the new RPS catalog.

Discussion in 'Turbocharged Boat and Watercraft Forum' started by SNYPER, Oct 28, 2008.

1. SNYPER

Here are a few of mine in progress, twin s400's on a 496 with all the goodies, going into a 19 eliminator daytona with a Tony Skagen pump....cant wait to get it on the water next season. (the demon carb and intake are just for mock up purposes)

Travis

twin turbo 496.jpg #ad

twin turbo 496 #2.jpg #ad

mock up.jpg #ad

untitled.jpg #ad

eliminator 1.jpg #ad

eliminator 2.jpg #ad

my new boat 5.jpg #ad

my new boat 9.jpg #ad

2. Drlee50

that outta be a turd in the water. but when it gets moving it will probably do very well......IN THE AIR!!!! that bitch will be about 6 ft above the water screaming over top of other boats LOL!!! better wear a chute on your back!!! you a fuggin nut job for sure!!! :D

3. SNYPER

Haha, thanks for the comments....;) Yes a chute jacket is in the works. :2thumbs:

Travis