1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Twin 67mm turbo sbc project 800-1000hp

Discussion in 'LS1, LS2, LS6, LT1, SBC Turbo and other GM Specfic Turbo Tech' started by Nightmare89, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Nightmare89

Hi I'm building a twin 67mm turbo sbc for a 1988 iroc z and I was looking to buy a fast xfi2.0 system. How manageable are they to install ?

2. Hemann

Any after market EFI is going to be about the same. They really are not that hard to install. Wires are labeled good.

I have the Fast XFI but I would suggest looking at the software on both the Holley HP and the Fast. They are free to download. Play around with both and see what you feel most comfortable with.