1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Tweecer question?

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by nschulte_44, Mar 30, 2009.

1. nschulte_44

I have an A9L in the car now and I will be switching to an A9P with a tweecer, has anyone used this set up before and how did you like it? It's a N/A 306... for now ;)

2. flash

Re: Tweeker question?

Why are switching out the a9l for a P?Isnt the P for auto trans?

By the way tweeker is a meth addict. I think your looking for tweecer. :2thumbs:

3. nschulte_44

Re: Tweeker question?

I've been told the it's a lil more aggressive on fuel/timing and is more tune friendly. Thanks for the spell check! :doh:

4. flash

Does it matter if its more agressive your gonna be tuning it anyways with the tweecer.I have never heard of the P being better than the L.The a9l is the most desirable out of all of them.

good luck.

5. nschulte_44

Thanks, I'll let you know how it goes. If it doesn't do what the guy tuning it wants it to do I'll switch back. There's something about the P that he likes better than the L. We'll see what he's got up his sleeve. Keep ya posted.

6. foxfan88

the a9p actually has a little more agressive timing than the a9l. but like stated before, if tuning the car anways, it wont matter what eec you start with.

7. nschulte_44

Your right there is no real difference if I'm running a tweecer. The guy tuning the car hasn't worked with the a9l and feels more comfortable tuning the a9p. We're messing with it this tuesday so hopefully I'll have some updates. Later!