1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Tweecer Question

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by OUTPLAYN, Sep 26, 2006.

1. OUTPLAYN

Ok...I know that there is ways to change the profiles for different size injectors.....But how big can you go...without any other help, other then changing it in the Tweecer?

2. db1994

60's I think are the biggest high impedance injector you can get. Depends on how big a high impedance injector you can find.

If you have low impedance injectors - I know therea re several guys running 83's and larger with a driver box. As long as you know the battery offsets for the injector you are using, I dont see why you couldnt use 160's if you wanted to, though an injector driver box would be considered "any other help".

Check eectuning.org/forums and see if there is anyone running the size injectors you wanna run. They will probably have the info you need on the offsets etc for the injectors.

-Jason