1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Turn sigs, brake and hazard lights inoperable

Discussion in 'Newbie and Basic Turbo Tech Forum' started by Apollo, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Apollo

Ive read plenty on this seems common the only Q I have with this isss... Would the flasher relay still get power if if the multi function switch is bad\ work>ng? I hope it isn't a wire but I'm leaning towards this bc wipers work. I'mma change relay manyana just to check it off. Thoughts appreciated. (TTF is the best forum).

2. B E N

Might be better off posting in a vehicle specific forum for this sort of info.

3. 91turboterror

I would suspect that multifunction switch. Don’t just change it because of me. Test it out for sure. Make sure the pins didn’t back out of the connectors goin to the multi switch too. One quick way to find loose connection I used to do without disassembling stuff was to use the left turn signal for example and hold the tilt lever in and move the steering wheel up and down and if it works intermittently a pin backed out.

Apollo likes this.
  4. patl

Hope it ain't on a s10. Might have to junk the entire truck....:cuss:
    Changed my muti/switch and now the wipers don't work....:cuss: