1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Turbonetics T3 Compressor Housing Question???

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by buzzard, Sep 21, 2003.

1. buzzard

I just purchased two turbonetics T3 with a 60 A/R on the compressor. Why is this compressor housing so much smaller than a thunderbird T3 60 A/R housing? Did I get what I paid for???

The thickness parallel to the axis is the main difference.

Help?

2. Underpsi

They make more than one size T3.

3. buzzard

Pictures Added

Heres a picture showing the tbird housing on the left and the turbonetics on the right. Should there be that much difference?

I can get two fingers side by side in the compressor outlet of the tbird turbo but only one in the turbonetics.

Anybody got a Turbonetics T3 60 A/R housing they can measure?

4. buzzard

Try #2

Try #2

5. buzzard

Underpsi-

What do you mean by size? The housing and trim are supposed to be the same. The dimesions look a lot different??