1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Turbonetics 78mm t series. Good bad or just ugly??

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by 351pwrdstang, Apr 30, 2018.

1. 351pwrdstang

I got a great deal on a new 78mm t series with the 75mm f1 exhaust wheel .96ar I can't find any real info on compressors map for this turbo. Anyone have experience or running this one currently .I plan to use this on my 351w with foxlake victor Jr's. Turbonetics doesn't seem to have any assistance on this.

2. Traction Issuez

If it's comparable to a VS racing 78/75 then on that motor it can make something in the range of 800hp

3. 65ShelbyClone

Aftermarket turbo companies practically never publish compressor maps. I haven't seen the turbo you're talking about, but suspect that it has slightly better specs than say a Garrett T76, which there are maps for.