1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

wyntonm 50mm BOV

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by boostcreep81, Feb 21, 2014.

1. boostcreep81

Any one using their 50mm BOV? Im trying to find a sound clip of them but turn up just the 44mm. Im thinking of going with the black series with the 3 ports but if someone could post up a vid with sound would be nice!

2. boostcreep81

Anybody rock these BOVs? Or how bout the tial knock off 50mm? I cant find sound clips of either...

3. fastspec2

I have used them. I have no sound clips. Sorry.
    On a sbc at 10 psi it sounded fine. not anoying but its not quiet.

4. 91turboterror

I gotta 50mm JGS here.its a good quality BOV.

5. boostcreep81

So u have used the wyntonm or the tial knock off? I definitely don't want an hks squeaky bov. A V8 turbo should sound MEAN!!!

6. fastspec2

wonton baby! Or wyntonm, or whatever. Works great is not squeaky by any means. It definatly dumps some air.
    I have an actaul tial on my 2.4 and its way more annoying.

7. boostcreep81

Sweet, im probably going with the black series and just remove the horn thing and rock it with the 3 ports. Thanx for the info!