1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Turbolocity/Total Performance

Discussion in 'Turbo Kit Feedback, Shop and Product Reviews' started by lousblk01gt, Feb 25, 2003.

1. lousblk01gt

Got my kit yesterday that was personnaly delivered by Brad from Turbolocity/Total Performance. Since he was in town on business, he was kind enough to stop by my house and drop off my kit in person!:)

I'd like to say that I am very happy to have done buisness with Brad and that he was always very helpfull when I had questions which was often!;)

I'm very impressed on the completeness of his kits, it includes everything right down to the battery box to relocate your batt!

Turbo's rule!!!:rockon:

:bling:

2. lousblk01gt

3. lousblk01gt

:D

In case your wondering, the intercooler has a pasty coating on it that needs to be rubbed off. I used some Mother's on it and when I do the whole thing it will look great! :bling:

4. lousblk01gt

BTW, that is the 2v 4.6 kit for a 2001 GT.

5. davidl340

looks good. What size turbo is that?

6. lousblk01gt

The base kit comes with a 60-1 but with the GP they had the T-64 upgrade was no extra cost.:) So I got the T-64. :rockon:

7. EvilTwistedTwins

Is that a Newton turbo ?

8. lousblk01gt

No, that is a Precision T-64.

9. Snipe656

Congrats Lou, look forward to hearing about the install ;)

10. Barry D.

Despite having an ITS twin kit on my car....I can attest to the fact that Brad is a great guy. I bought my intake from him and it was taking longer than he said to get it shipped to me so he went WAY out of his way in compensating me for that. He paid the $30 in shipping that I was supposed to pay AND knocked a large $$ amount off the original price of the intake. Definitely good guys to deal with.

11. turbocobra

Lou,

The kit looks real good! Any idea what coating your hot parts have on them?

12. lousblk01gt

It's the HPC "almost chrome". Not sure what the specs were on it though. I was thinking to get it all coated in the hi-temp stuff but that would have been expensive.

Brad is getting set-up to do the coating himself so that will reduce cost and delivery time.

13. RICE ETR

Can anyone tell me the cost of a kit for my 87 GT, delivery time, who to contact and any performance numbers/opinions?

Much appreciated!

14. Snipe656

To the best of my knowledge they do not make a Fox kit. You could try asking on their site though, www.turbolocity.com/forums

15. Sizz

I dropped my car off at Total Performance saturday(3/15). I was really impressed with the kit. It was great doing business with Brad. He even dropped me off at the airport. I'll post some pics when I pick up the car in 2-3 weeks.