1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Turbocharging Aluminum Block?

Discussion in 'Newbie and Basic Turbo Tech Forum' started by jbrooks97, May 31, 2018.

1. jbrooks97

I have a 2008 Ford Focus SE with a 2.0 Duratec engine. The block is made of aluminum and I was wondering if I am wasting my time looking to turbo this vehicle. I know I wouldn't be able to run much boost, but would 8-10 psi hurt this with proper fuel upgrades, stage 1 clutch, and maybe colder plugs?
    Thanks!

2. Traction Issuez