1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

1. jeremy mifflin

i am a carb guy ...and i am running a fuel system on a guys car....i sumped a tank mounted the A1000 ran the fuel lines up the car ....but now i dont know what spot to put the fuel reg. he is running the spyder intake so i need to know best place to bring the feed line up and feed the rails so on.......pics would be great

2. Matt Cramer

There's a couple different types of regulators, but most of them are designed to plumb into the return line, downstream of the fuel rail. Nearly all stock ones do this, and many aftermarket ones do too. There are a few oddities that are more like carb regulators - they have one port supplied from the pump, one's a return, and one (or more) ports go to the fuel rail, which has no return.

3. mustang-junky

I would (and did) do it like this; Have your supply line split into two lines, one to each fuel rail. Then from the other end of the fuel rail have the lines go into your regulator, then run a single return line to the tank.