1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Turbo build for my 200ci straight six :)

Discussion in 'Newbie and Basic Turbo Tech Forum' started by fomocogogo, Apr 14, 2008.

1. fomocogogo

I am fabing a turbo setup for my 200ci straight six. I guess im doing a blow through setup... my question is do you have to have a special carb to do blow through, Or even modify the carb to support it? What are some other methods aside from blow through? I have a stock 1 brrl on there now but i was going to up grade it to a holly 2v 350cfm. Also i have been thinking of making a rear mount turbo instead of the traditional. How can this be done? Thanks for your advice.

2. Drac0nic