1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

turbo size for sbf?

Discussion in 'Newbie and Basic Turbo Tech Forum' started by 93turbofox, Apr 10, 2008.

1. 93turbofox

so i got a 93 fox body gt with lil over 90,000 miles on it. so my question is what size a/r and mm size of turbo should i run taking in the fact that i wana drive it on the track and could be driven every day. i am looking at running a single turbo. other then the turbo size i have just about everything else figured out. thanks for looking and your help

2. turbofreek

search function is the only way your going to get these answers. its been asked way to many times to keep giving it out. so use the green search function above and search to your hearts content. you'll find all the info your looking for and much much more. keep asking these type of questions will get you short change on here. its a go get it type of environment, no free lunchs if you know what im saying? :2thumbs:

3. joltcola1

give this guy a call, he can help you with any questions. Here is his webpage and I hear hes on the forums a lot.

http://www.miketurboinc.com/

4. turbofreek

how fucking dare you try to trump a site sponsor. :bah:

5. 93svt331

what vsracing said

6. sleepacell

try a site sponsor... I have been quoted some good prices due to site membership... plus they have all been good ppl... easy to talk to...

7. factoryengine

I have mp70 turbo kit that I just took off my car. It will have everything but the air to air. I just went to bigger power and turbo. It came off a stock shortblock w/ tfs heads and made 565 rwhp @ 15lbs. If you have any interest let me know.