1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Well I think I've picked a tranny....let me know what u think...

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by LRD VDR, Nov 6, 2003.

1. LRD VDR

I'm almost sure of doing the Viper Spec T-56. Thoughts?...

Shahram

I think it will hold pretty well behind the 427 on x-crossing. And D&D motorsports seems to be the way I'm headed. Anyone deal with them?

2. LRD VDR

b4 I get killed...I meant D&D Performance!!

:D

3. Mean92LX

I bought my TKO from them with the McLeod bell, clutch, tri-ax and Alum. driveshaft. They got everything to me fast and answered all of the questions that I had immediately.

4. 94scstang

I was going to go with the T56 viper from them but the price $3300.00 was twice what the TKO was I ended up getting. I would Check X2C motorsports TKO option. Unless you really want a 6speed.

5. Snipe656

I have one of their trannies I bought used, just got it this week actually so it is collecting dust in my garage waiting for my LX.