1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

turbo modulars?

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by Sidewayzisbest, Aug 4, 2005.

1. Sidewayzisbest

Curious why are they all twin style setups i havent seen any single kits?

Questions is cuz i was looking at a 97-98 or maybe an 99/01 cobra lil bit after i join the airforce and was thinking about putting a turbo on it. But right now just dreaming wish i could keep the fox and finish up the turbo.

wait i think i found a couple companys but damn i think a 67mm single would be pretty nasty for a dd street cobra.

2. JimVT

You need to check out my dyno results thread for my turbo mod motor....................:D

3. chiznad9

Brian at B&G is selling single turbo headers for the 4.6 for (I believe) around $700 a pair. Here's some pics of how and where the turbo mounts....