1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Turbo Forums east side party.

Discussion in 'Carbination Lounge' started by turbonova70, Feb 4, 2008.

1. turbonova70

Alright Heath i got the ball rollin now lets set this thing up. I wanna see some titties :chacha:

2. Pontiac4ever

Oh man! I wish I wasn't quite so far away and/or had some time to take a vacation.....

I need a trip to East StL in a bad way..... :D

Craig

3. turbonova70

Just wondering whos all planning on coming the the Wold Street Challeng might be a good weekend :cheers:

4. Heath

I agree the WSC1 would be a good weekend.... Hey its customer service right??? LOL LOL

BTW Chris I might have to bail out of here this week my mom had a heart attack this morning and Im not sure yet whats gonna happen yet... So give me a ring here soon. BTW did you find out about the Kid Rock tickets yet... Need to let my Bro know about KC for that weekend....

5. turbonova70

Sorry to hear about your mom thats gotta be scary keep me up to date. He got sick and dident get the Kid Rock tickets. :doh:

I think maybe we shopuld use that weekend a lot of people already planning on being in town anyway for the race.

6. Jake

Sorry to hear bout your Mom Heath! Wish her the best!
    Wife and I tried to get Kid Rock tickets a little late and the only had nose bleed left. FUCK THAT! Been there tried those seats. I think a 1st graders desk is larger than those seats!
    That may be a good weekend. It'll be a good cover story for the few that have to hide what and why there doing that weekend. :D (Glad I have a cool Wife)All the venues will be a little packed with everyone else though. Hoping Rippee may have his car done to take to the WSC.

7. Brent Davis

prayers sent your way Heath.

8. Heath

Thanks Brent!!!!! We need em!!!

And Jake since I may not be going to Kid Rock then I will be in KC for the World of Wheels car show if everything is good with my mom by then.... Maybe we could all hook up then....

9. Jake

Heck ya. Just give me a ring.

10. Tims86-9.80

Same prayers sent man. It will all work out.

The weekend of WSC should be a good time. I plan to be there with something........

11. Slim

Hope your Mom's okay Heath. WSC + Eastside = :2thumbs:

12. WIKDLX

I heard that Tim was hosting it at his house, full catering and 2 bars, hooters chics and 3 big screens......he's a big baller ya know

13. Injected65

Hope everything goes well with your mom.

Chris

14. ProCharged71

Hoping for the best with your mom Heath.

We'll have to meet up at World of Wheels in KC........

15. SNYPER

When is WSC? I am on the far west side in washington but would like to make it over and meet everyone!!! Where does everyone stay?

Travis