1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Turbo for a B18C1 - SIZE?

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by ryancoldewe, Mar 24, 2016.

1. ryancoldewe

I currently have a 2000 Honda Civic Si with a full GSR swap. Basically I decided I want to turbo it this summer and have been trying to gather as much information as possible before ordering parts. After some questions I have narrowed it down to what I am looking for. First things first, the sound means a lot to me. This build is not me trying to have a race car, but instead, something I can drive in the summer and just listen to the sound. I love the turbo sounds and the BOV sounds, especially on properly built tuners. I only want between 300-400whp. I want to drive this on the streets and break necks just because of the sound. (I personally love the sound of a good tuner car and have seen some great sounding GSR Turbos) I want to get a small turbo, but big enough to feel the difference. I also want to be able to hear it spool no problem. Can anyone give me any advice on what I should be looking for? Maybe a kit? Maybe direct me to a forum you know of? Or a turbo you know of? Any information is great and this forum has done nothing but help me, thank you guys.

00 Civic Si Engine Shot.png #ad

2. afterfire

How much do you want to spend?