1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Turbo blanket fittment question

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by turbo toad, Aug 18, 2012.

1. turbo toad

I'm looking at some of the turbo blankets on ebag and was wondering what size I should get I'm running a pte 6262 T4. 58 ar housing which is a small t4 housing and if i was to buy a t4 is it going to fit sloppy or will a t3 fit better
    Any and all help is always appreciated

2. turbo toad

Come on nobody Has a comment or any experience with running a smaller frame t4 and fitment issues with a turbo blanket

3. Tstang306

I have at PT72GTS with am .81 exhaust housing. I put an Ebay T4 blanket on and is still somewhat lose. I would try the T3 if I were you.

4. turbo toad

5. tonym

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ fit my MP70mm awesome

6. exo

Hello Guys,
    I had a similar question about turbo blankets.
    My setup is a pair of Turbonetics T66's T4's. They're on-centers.....Not tangs. Do I need to find special or older style leftover used blankets, or can I also use blankets made for tang design exh. housings. If new tang design is ok...should I purchase T3 or T4
    My a/r's are also very small....58's. Thanks

7. nj636

do you have a part number on that blanket? I need one for my MP 70