1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Tuning a turbo 333 with fast XFI need help

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by yosimdisam, Nov 21, 2011.

1. yosimdisam

I have a 95 convertible 5.0 333ci, R block, twisted wedge heads worked by TEA, TKO 600 trans with a fast XFI, Does anyone know a good tuner close? I live in central alabama but willing to drive out of state, closer the better of course but I am willing to drive. This is a street car. Looking for a good street friendly tune on 93 oct. and either 110 or E85 Any help will be appreciated

2. TurboNova

turbo? NA? I can help you.

3. yosimdisam

It has a hp turbo kit 76mm .96AR do you have a number I can call? Thanks Robert

4. TurboNova

360-280-6112 cell