1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

4.6 32v conversion parts

Discussion in 'Ford Modular Forum' started by vwdave, Sep 12, 2008.

1. vwdave

I need to get a few things for this 32v conversion. Now, what I am asking, is if these parts come on other 32v engines (Such as a MK8, navi, etc)

Alternator
    Oil Cooler
    Water Pipe (in front)
    Exhaust Manifolds
    Water Pump
    Tensioners
    AC Compressor
    Coolant hoses

TIA. :)

2. gryphon68

You already have the heads, Front Cover and Timing Chain Set?

Is this a Mustang Installation with all accessories? You might be better off in the long run finding a complete engine that has been removed from a Cobra or Mach 1.

3. vwdave

Yeah, long block is completely assembled. Those are the pieces that are missing to get it running. Its going into a 96 GT.

I put a "Make Offer" thread in the For Sale section and didnt even get a sniff. So, I am stuck with it and might as well finish it.

4. 99TTGT

IF interested PM me I have all those parts siting in my garage.
    Maybe we can work something out.
    thanks

5. vwdave

PM sent. :)

6. niceguynick50

Damn! I wish you weren't so far away. I have the complete 2001 cobra engine out of my car that needs a rod bearing I believe with all accessories that I need to move ASAP. I have the harness and everything for it.

7. fourvalvegt

you dont need to run the cobra oil cooler, you can just use the gt adapter its the same thing thats on the mach 1s. and if you do get one used make sure its not from a motor that ate up a set of bearings