1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

tuners in illinois that can tune 3.7 mustangs with single tubo

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by jimbo101, Dec 5, 2013.

1. jimbo101

I would like to get some dyno tuning on my 3.7 mustang the WOT is ok but would like my drivabiliteys fixed car buck at slower speeds when I step on it and the gas milage is bad I got good mpg before the turbo most of the tuners I called said they wont dyno if they didn't install the kit could use some good places this is my only car.

2. bigblocknotch

If your near St. Louis, get on Stlmustangs.com and get ahold of Bob monk( aka bobcat).

3. fastspec2

http://www.sctflash.com/#3
    Find a sealer useing your zip. Give them a call, tell them what your after and see what they say. I do not have any personal experience with anyone from that area in the country. But you should be able to get a feel for their confidence level over the phone. Now if you were in Oregon..........

You said you where an older dude right? Did they have punctuation back in the black and white days?