1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Tuner Studio for Linux

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by Drac0nic, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Drac0nic

Just FYI if you install this, you can not use a terminal to fire Tuner Studio up for some reason. You have to click on the link in your WM. Figure I may save someone a bit of time with that one :)

Last edited: Jul 31, 2013
  2. Matt Cramer

Re: Megatune for Linux

Also, note that there's now better tuning software options for Linux - you can run either MegaTunix or TunerStudio without any sort of Windows emulator.

3. Drac0nic

Re: Megatune for Linux

whoops, I meant to say TS not megatune. One of those nights :) The native version of it looks good in Linux too, although it's a bit slow due to my ancient laptop. Just got tired of the battery life of my XP laptop.