1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Tri-Y Fuel block or AN-type Fittings for triple in-line 255 fuel pumps

Discussion in 'Non-Turbo Tech questions' started by racesloth, Dec 15, 2011.

1. racesloth

Tri-Y Fuel block or AN-type Fittings for triple in-line 255 fuel pumps. Anybody have any sources - I could only find Glenns Performance and they are pretty pricey. I can find plenty of standard Y blocks - but no tri-Y blocks or fittings....

Thanks for a link hook up...

2. Zacharyx

3. racesloth

Thanks - I gave them a call and I guess I will have bite the bullet on Glenns - I did not like the fact that LP blocks are 3/8 NPT feed and three 1/4 NPT exit.

I need a true AN10 feed and AN 6 or 8 exits...I appreciate your help though

4. Hemann

Dan, Did you check with Enginerd. He put 3 Walbros together but I don't remember how he did it?

5. BigDan

6. racesloth

Yes I did, I will be doing mine the same way just use an AN T-Fitting before the Y-Block for the 3rd pump. I can't wait...