1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Got alot done today!!

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by PEARL MUSSIN, Oct 10, 2004.

1. PEARL MUSSIN

I got off my ass and got some more work done today... Me and my father & law got the sheet metal in and just needs to be welded up... Here is the pass side:

2. PEARL MUSSIN

Drivers side:

3. PEARL MUSSIN

I also got the cooler semi mounted.. I got it where I want it, just need to make a bracket for it, check out the bling, bling LOL

4. PEARL MUSSIN

Here it is from the back side:

5. PEARL MUSSIN

And from the top with the nose on.. (I had to cut the shit out of the fiberglass headlight brace to get this monster to fit!!!)

6. PEARL MUSSIN

Here is the car with the nose on... Notice the cooler poking out of the pass side headlight area.. The lights fit they just need to be modified.

7. PEARL MUSSIN

And finally here it is with the nose on... I am going to cut where the blue tape is... I think it will look sweet!

8. stang_gt_1994

Looks like the blue single Mustang from 5.0 mustangs. It will look cool and will get alot of air to the intercooler.

9. Kerry

Lookin good Jeremy, glad to see that cooler worked out for you and if you need some inlet screens still I picked up about 10 of the 3" screens for any fell0w turbo mustangers...

How much longer will you be before you put fire in the hole?

I went for I ride in mine today well worth the trouble:D

Later Kerry

10. foxstanggt

You going to just cut it out and leave it or put something in there like mesh? What are your plans:D

That's a TIGHT fit.:)

11. PEARL MUSSIN

Just cut it out..... Mesh looks too ricerish.. On the top opening I am going to put some sort of turbo emblem, and the bottom is going to be left open so the cooler can get some much needed air.
    This is the look I am going for
    [​IMG]#ad

Jeremy

12. Kerry

looks like you got it tucked away pretty nice .....I wanted to put my AC in my car and figured that big cooler would make life dificult

13. 1Hot89Lx

Nice to see somebody with a little progress :D, now if I could only say the same thing for my project.

14. slow95gt

are you going to reinforce the lower part, looks like it might start to sag if you cut that out.

looks good though:D