1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

87 notch mark 8 dohc questions

Discussion in 'Ford Modular Forum' started by golden763, Jan 1, 2013.

1. golden763

so as the title states im gonna start on a 87 notch gonna be running the 97 mark 8 engine and 4r70w trans now my quastions is wat is a safe number as far as boost and power i can get out of the stock long block? maybe with head studs and head gaskets because if its not enough im just gonna wait and run it n/a for now

2012-12-28_10-32-38_197.jpg #ad

2. 99TTGT

depending on the milage and the condition of the motor 400rwhp give or take..

3. 32V

Gotta love the air brush horse on the quarter pannel... lol.. need to add a giant mural of an air brushed aztec warrior holding a half naked chick on the hood... saw it at auto zone... LOL

I know.. way off subject..