1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

what kind of psi are you setting your boost referenced power vavles on ls

Discussion in 'Carburetor + Boost Tech Questions' started by joes69, Apr 13, 2021.

1. joes69

what kind of pressure are you setting your boost referenced power valves on a e85 ls engine.I have a cam only 5.3 with twin 63s and was wondering what kind of pressure you guys are looking at on your boost referenced power valves.I have both front and rear boost referenced power valve.Its a e85 csu and im hitting 20-22 psi.Do you set the valves alittle higher like 7-10 on the front so you can keep it leaner to help with boost etc.Just curious what you guys are trying and thanks in advance

2. Flat tire

Got this reply from them yesterday..

122.png #ad

3. joes69

thanks so much.Whos carb did you go with and is it on a ls style engine.I ran the carb on a bbc and the bbc didnt care but for some reason im guessing its so small the ls is more finicky

4. Flat tire

Bought a new 750 main body, used blocks and bowls from another carb.

tell me what size air bleeds come in a CSU blow thru?

i had a lean issue till i put theses wires in the .028 high speed bleeds..
    then went 9.0 rich AFR

Screen Shot 2021-04-12 at 3.44.14 PM.png #ad

IMG_1680.jpg #ad