1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

dual needle-seat bowls? who makes a good one?

Discussion in 'Carbination Lounge' started by DA.RACING, May 10, 2011.

1. DA.RACING

Who makes a good one that is readily available for b/t Methanol without the electric switches and b.s.?????

2. BlownShovel

3. cold69bird

How much power can theses bowls support turbo/methanol. I currently have the McClintock electric bowls but i have had some trouble with the sensors in the bowls.

4. 04mx

5. DA.RACING

i need to make 1000hp on alcohol..has it been done with these bowls or is this just speculative?

6. BlownShovel

The Extreme Velocity Pro Bowls they have supported over 2000hp on gas

7. Boost Engineer

I will verify that deal as I saw the bowls installed on a customer's engine at Steve Morris' dyno and it made over 2000 hp on gasoline.

Tom Vaught

8. tbird

Morris uses those bowls on just about all his high HP stuff. Like 13-1400hp and up. They will definetly support more than 2000 on gasoline. IM not sure what needle and seat or in them for this.

You might give Gordon a call at Extreme Velocity 586-264-9570. He will know if they will support your needs.

9. BlownShovel

There are several Needle/Seat and Float options depending on HP and Fuel Used

10. Mattsv8_03

mine are ev bowls only issue with them is the feed is on the top side and hit my intercooler tubing. quick fuel now makes some that feed like the original holley bowls. and would work easier for most aps.

11. Blown440sst

you can swap the side covers on the bowls and change the feed to the opposite side. Just take them apart and reassemble them with the covers on the opposing side. No need to buy new bowls. Gordon

12. Mattsv8_03

gordon im gona see if that will work if so i can raise the carb and get a better spacer

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

hope u dont mind gordon but i wanted everyone to see how bad ass these are.
    id say if your on alky just dual .150s would be cool at 1000 hp easy

13. Blown440sst

"if" you were on straight alc then you would be safe to 1200hp supercharged 1400 turbocharged with the .150" n/s. Try swapping the side covers to get the fuel feed on the other side and that shoud work for you. Give me a call if you have any problems and I can walk you through it. :2thumbs: Gordon 586-264-9570

14. 04mx

anyone want to sell their bowls :D

If you have an xmas special let me know.

Thankyou

15. BlownShovel