1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Feeding 2 turbos with 1 charge pipe

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by pound4pound, Mar 6, 2016.

1. pound4pound

Coming from the headers down underneath the truck 2.5 off each header then it merges into a single 3 inch where it goes into the bed of the truck In a bed mount turbo app.

i want to leave all that In place but want to split it again from the single 3 into a y and out 2.5 having 2 pipes and mount small twins on the ends

how would this work

2. pound4pound

3. pound4pound

4. pound4pound

5. flyinhillbilly

I would think it should work fine, pressure is pressure IMO.

6. pound4pound

I was thinking if I leave the up pipe in its place that one turbo may spool faster or harder than the one on the driver side of the bed. I was thinking of put the up pipe more in the center so I can make the distance to each turbo a lil more equal.