1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Anyone here use an add on traction control?

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by 351w, Oct 20, 2020.

1. 351w

Anyone added traction control to your holley standalone? I’m wondering if it would help me much for my sbf turbo holley hp setup.

Car is only driven on the street. Have always had traction issues.

I’m looking for options and what to consider these cold winter days.

Anyone have success? Which kit with the holley? The basic Davis box?

Car will be driven on street only, so the time based systems like holley paywall traction wouldn’t work well.

Thanks guys

2. B E N

Pull the gate spring and down it a couple sizes during the winter, that's turbo traction control :)

351w likes this.
  3. Russell

Which Holley do you have? I have seen some pretty cool traction control that use wheel speed. One limited target boost based on speed. One pulled timing based on time/speed but that was on a drag car activated off the trans brake release.

351w likes this.
  4. 351w

I have the Holley hp. I never paid for the paywall holley traction, I have not been to the track and it wouldn’t do well for street use.

Thanks

5. 351w

I hear ya man, just trying to get this thing working on the road. Currently have 10lb spring

6. Russell

Have you seen the sloppy Boost by MPH?

351w likes this.
  7. 351w

Will check it out, thank you