1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Need a base tune Holley HP 347ci SBF,E85 3 bar MAP, TH400 BW S482

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by BKB03, Feb 19, 2014.

1. BKB03

Anybody have a tune they wouldn't mind sharing that has a similiar setup. My combo is E85, 347ci SBF 82mm turbo, th400 trans, and I will be using the holley dual solenoid boost control. Would be nice to have something I can get the car fired with and fine tune from there.Any help appreciated!

2. racerron67

I have a similar combo.my is a 410 windsor on e85 with a 95mm turbo and a turbo400. What size tire and gear

3. BKB03

I will probably run a 28", and the gear I'm running right now is a 3.31. I really just want something that will get the car started, I know I will need to fine tune the tables and minor differences with my setup. I see the Custom cal in global folders only list a 302 Turbo with 2 bar Map, and I will be running a 3 bar

4. racerron67

I don't know too much about that Holly HP. I run a mega squirt 1. thanks for the info on the gearing.

5. TurboCamaro

Use the Holley tune and adjust to your pieces accordingly. Their tunes are good.

6. BKB03

I ended up getting a base tune from a vendor. Holley doesnt have a base setup for e85 and a 3 bar map

7. dj94gt

You're welcome :) A person familiar with the systems can create a base cal off the base/custom calibrations that Holley provides. However none of them are close for what the OP has.

8. wtfovr

Anyone have the data for Trickflow 120# injectors that Holley needs to put them in under "custom"?