1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Thoughts on the Holm fight...

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by Frank Burrell, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Frank Burrell

After watching that fight closer it is clear that Holm had clearly defeated Rousy long before that roundhouse kick that came from hiroshima.

2. Disney Lincoln

I knew early on that she was going to lose. She gassed herself out just chasing her around. She wouldn't sit still and wait for her to come forward. Always easier to back up than push forward...

3. Frank Burrell

I have to admit I never saw this coming. I am really delighted nor the less. The attitude displayed by Rousy is just pure selfishness. She deserved to be humbled, but she was crucified!

4. mfpmax

I said to myself at the weigh ins that Rhonda had lost.

5. PEARL MUSSIN

I loved it...