1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

1. Andy736

So I have a 355, aluminum heads, 9.1 compression, gt45 single, blow through on pump gas, mix of 110 at the track. 8-10 psi 12 max.
    Do I really need a IC? Should I just do WM, or is it really necessary for any of it? Street car, but do go to the track also.

2. Mnlx

With 110 neither are really needed, but either fuel (especially the pump) would benefit. The std Gt45 is probably a little small compressor wise for your combo, so i'd want to run one or the other. An a2a if you have room, or the WM if room is tight, or you want to add boost later on, and still run pump.

3. 59megawagon

I run air to water with a heat exchanger not a ice box. It made a huge difference when the motor was hot. I only run pump gas. This pic was during mock up. Sorry I don't know why it added so many pics. intercooler (8).JPG #ad
    intercooler (5).JPG #ad
    intercooler (8).JPG #ad

4. 59megawagon

bridal-shoal