1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

third gen camaro twin tubo custom headers

Discussion in 'LS1, LS2, LS6, LT1, SBC Turbo and other GM Specfic Turbo Tech' started by 34ford454, Sep 22, 2017.

1. 34ford454

I have a 1986 Camaro IROCZ with a 350 sbc hooked up to twin turbos. The header on the left side originally purchased did not fit due to the steering shaft. I attempted to modify this header and frankly made an absolute mess. I have had to remove this header 3 times due to leaks as a result of the inadequate welding. I would like for your company to build a new header (steel is fine as I wrap the pipe) for this using the modified existing header. It works and clears everything but is simply so full of welds that the 4th time I remove it I want to go back with a product that is free of the many welds.
    Can anyone suggest a reputable shop to build a new header for my application

Thanks

2. BOOSTEDROK

Where are you located?

3. 34ford454

40 miles northwest of Charlotte N. C.