1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

thinking of Hellion turbo fox body

Discussion in 'Newbie and Basic Turbo Tech Forum' started by ford9050, May 23, 2016.

1. ford9050

Just wondering why there is not much info on here about them. Are they just way overpriced? I know they are the most expensive but are they worth the money? Seems so many people but parts from 0n3 and customize it from there. I have an aod car and don't want to have to cut any parts of the steel body(except front bumper)

2. Disney Lincoln

I don't really like the kit for making power. For a basic street car, it's good and easy to install. If you ever plan to upgrade, there are better kits.