1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Well I just fell down the boosted rabbit hole...

Discussion in 'Newbie and Basic Turbo Tech Forum' started by Thedime2.0, Mar 27, 2021.

1. Thedime2.0

Hey everyone, not going to start off with a bunch of dumb questions, but this is the first kit I've bought and will use the search function for my answers. Having said that I hope everyone is well and ill be lurking around.

Build Specs... so far...

1998 S10 reg cab
    355sbc
    Twins 60/63
    still figuring out fuel system and carb and what time control I want to run with. This is not a hard core drag truck by any means. Just want something I can cruise around and thump some heads every now and then.

Thanks everyone :ty:

Disney Lincoln likes this.
  2. B E N

Browse around, put up a build thread in that section. Will be a fun little pickup.

3. Thedime2.0

Ok will do! Thank you.