1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Anyone make their own suspension parts?

Discussion in 'Suspension, Chassis and Tire Tech' started by 20psiofevil, Oct 25, 2015.

1. 20psiofevil

Think I may attempt making an arb for my car, wonder what other suspension would help my car in the video? Also if you've made any of your own suspension parts post pics.

[video=youtube;K3vGvpVNOqM][/video]

2. turbomalibuwagon

I make all my own rear arms and mounts. I've never tried an ARB but have thought about it. My idea was make a mount and tube (sleeve ) use a torsion bar from like gm 4x4 maybe a s10 blazer something and try it out. Maybe some day I'll do it. Front stuff I just use stock lower and delalum bushings
    Uppers I have used tube and stock stuff with bushings. Either way free moving bushings and shock choice is critical.