1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Thinking it may be time to start a winter project. 9inch build!

Discussion in 'Suspension, Chassis and Tire Tech' started by turbomalibuwagon, Oct 22, 2015.

1. turbomalibuwagon

I don't know exactly what I will end up with but I've built a few narrowed rearend for cars I had in the past . So I scooped up a housing and sourced some brackets. Any suggestions on geometry? It's a gbody the last one I built a little bit more instant center in to and it worked well but I know to much will be counter productive. I know most of the work is made up in the car and adjustable upper and lower arms. Bracing to stop movement of frame mounts. Free moving front suspension with good shocks all round.

2. Turbo-Box

I wish I could help you with suggestions. I have a G body malibu wagon and a 9" housing. I'm thinking about doing the same thing. I planned on using the Allstar performance bracket kit