1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

The site and Firefox???

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by Chuck L, Oct 29, 2013.

1. Chuck L

For some unknown reason, when I try to log in using Firefox, all I get is a page w/ some website addys, including this one.
    Using IE, I have no issues.
    NE1 else seeing this??

2. Drac0nic

Odd, did you try to clear your browser cache and session data? I'm using it right now fine.

3. MONTEGOD7SS

Firefox is the only browser I ever use, and it works fine here. Yesterday or the day before there was something going on with the site, but ever since then it's been fine again. Is Firefox up to date?

4. TTF/Ken Staff Member

If you are getting another site (fordhaven.com I believe).... it's another url I have on this server. An empty site for now. I had a misconfiguration yesterday morning which caused all the URLs on the server to redirect to fordhaven.com during the early AM hours when I was sleeping :(. If you're still seeing it then you need to flush your brower's cache because I resolved the problem yesterday around 9am (US Central time). Let me know if that does not resolve it.

5. Chuck L

Ken, did the "flush job"....[The fordhaven was 1 of the sites listed.]
    Working fine, now.!

Thanks!

6. mustang-junky

I get that fordhaven.com when I try to check my replys on my phone. I can use the site just fine but if I hit reply in brings me to that fordhaven.com deal. Really quite annoying.

Jess

7. TTF/Ken Staff Member

You should be able to empty the browser cache on your phone.