1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

the old Ford racing exstender

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by 71swing, May 19, 2009.

1. 71swing

Sorry guys. I have tried the search function but it does not like the category with no search results.

I was just wondering if anyone has past or present exsperence with the old racing extender to help with adjusting AFR.

I currently run DIY single turbo setup that is running real lean on the AFR. The local tunner is backed up and cant get me in for awhile. I was wondering if this could get me by till then?

For fuel supply I use a 255lph pump and a adjustable regulator 30psi with 42lb injectors. Also using a PMAS blowthrough 80mm. I think this should be okay for a stock block running on 5-6lbs. But at full throttle I have seen as high as 17 before real bad detination with a Innovation LM2 AFR meter.