1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Hats off to Jim at Precision Turbo.

Discussion in 'Turbo Kit Feedback, Shop and Product Reviews' started by Kerrdogg, Dec 9, 2003.

1. Kerrdogg

Sent him a turbo (PT67) they built 6 months ago that a friend bought and decided not to use and asked him if the could update or exchange it for a T-76. He called me and went over my goals and problems (I have to run an on center housing due to clearence issues with my kit) and offered some advice. We decided a T-74GTS would be the best all around turbo for my situation and I gave him the go ahead, three days later he calls and says my turbo is ready to be shipped, total cost $250!

Great service, more than fair prices and people that care, what more could you ask for!

2. Traction Issuez

damn
    issuez

3. Snipe656

PTE has been good about that in the past :)

Are you sure a tangengial will not work? I know the guy who has basically copied those kits, runs tangengial housing turbos on his twin turbo car. I even talked to him about it because that was a big fear of mine that my turbos would not fit right.

4. Trentk

that is great!

5. dman

we mocked up the system. NO way the turbo was going to fit with the tangental housing. besides, it would have thrown off the DP alignment too........

6. Snipe656

Well the downpipe would be an obvious mod required, was it hitting the frame rail I take it? If so you think had you had a 60-1 hifi sized(physically) turbo that was tang. would it have fit?

7. dman

it's the exhaust housing that had interference. but maybe a set of motor mounts that lowered the engine may give enough clearance..... not sure!

8. Will Evers

I agree with Jim being the man, I was screwed by another company and Jim came through for me. Thanks Jim and Precision

9. V8TurboGMC

Thats Hella Cheap....

bridal-shoal