1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Thank you Trent!!!!

Discussion in 'Advanced Tech Section' started by slowfox, Dec 4, 2008.

1. slowfox

Wow, I am really happy to see a section like this added . I have no formal education in this subject, but am highly interested and love to read about it.

2. Agent86

Good stuff trent!

now we just need to get the tech heads in here and start discussing why the thingamajiggy will out flow teh whoosits because of the dongle angles combined with the CBF factor! :2thumbs:

3. BLACKSTANG331

what the hell is a jiggawatt :D

4. Boost Engineer

Welcome to all. I think most of the posts on this board will actually be based on "Common Sense" type answers once people actually look at how things work. The sciences will take you to a given point but history (which I use constantly in my job as a Boosted Engine Senior Engineer) will allow you to make good decisions. Knowledge without action is meaningless.

A very smart man, who worked with me for many years, once told me "Let the engine tell you what it wants. Are you willing to listen?"

I have followed posts in this web site for several years now. We have many talented members in many jobs who are actively involved in this website. Thanks to Trent for this. Let's see how this new section works out.

Tom Vaught

5. blacksaleen95

Sweet!!!!

6. gt40_5.0

its gigawatt. gigawatt is pronounced "jiggawatt". but also can be pronouned how it looks too and how most regular people say it

7. PrecisionTurboMustang

Tom,

I have followed many of your instructions and really enjoyed reading through your posts in the blow through section. Looking forward sitting back and doing some learing in this forum. :2thumbs:

8. adynes

Another thanks to Trent for adding this section, and also to Mr. Vaught for taking on the moderator responsibilities. :2thumbs: