1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

tfs windor lowers

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by 408@TwinT-72, Mar 10, 2003.

1. 408@TwinT-72

Riechard has some different styles for there tfs lowers. One has runner air flow vents, and the other is water cooled vents. Has anyone bought any of these? Which one is better?

2. Snipe656

I have the water gapped one, I got it because the cost difference was not huge between the two and I figured it would be more "valuable" in the long run if I were to ever want to sell things. When I talked to TEA about either of these mods they said they do add power, but really are only needed for the racers who are in search of every last bit of power they can find. The water one should be better, but really only if you can throw some cool "juice" in there before a race, once the water is hot I would wonder if it is any better or worse than the air gap mod. I think Status50 has one of the air gapped ones for his car.