1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

T3-turbine outlet 3 bolt flange

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by turbo54, Mar 25, 2004.

1. turbo54

Hey gang...

I'm wondering if anyone has an engineering drawing (print/blueprint) of the standard 3 bolt turbine outlet flange for T3's.

If you don't know which I'm talking about, its the housing that bolts to the backside of a T3 (5 bolts), and has a wastegate flapper. Then, your downpipe bolts to it with 3 bolts. I need the drawing for the actual 3 bolt flange.

If memory serves, one of those holes has a dowel pin, meaning the flange requires one hole to be a little larger than the rest.

Help me if you can! Thanks!