1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

T 4 sizing on 4 Ltr six ??

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by xr8tt, Jul 17, 2003.

1. xr8tt

Can someone help? Will a T4 single with .60 inlet and 1.15 exh On a ohc Six pot Ford go like??? Would it be combatable?
    I guess similar to Mussy V6?? Thanks..
    I don't know wheel sizes etc..

2. tree93

my guess is that the 1.15 exhaust is wayy to big, your gonna need some serious airlfow to get that thing spinning........is "mussy" a mustang? the v-6 on those is crap to many, i wonder how good the ancient straight 6 is?, im sure theres not alot of aftermaket for it though,.....i'd would be nice to see someone build one (turbo of course) and take on supras, battle of the straight sixes:rockon:

3. xr8tt

Yes I thought .8 at max for street.
    The six here in Australia has changed heaps.It's now dohc 24 valves, variable cam timing and inlet. Now a turbo fitted std..

www.ford.com.au

click passenger vehicles,check out XR6 and XR6T.You'll see the next generation 5.4's comimg your way soon.We got them first.

www.fpv.com.au

This car is for a street [?] but on weekends on drag strip, not daily driver.Gone as low as 13.2 with n20, now we intend to run turbo as well... Yes I know what you mean about Mussy V6 I hired one in your good country earlier this year. What a let down. The Intrigue was much better especially on fuel consumpsion / performance...