1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

supercharger to turbo,oil return question

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by stangfreak95, Jul 21, 2009.

1. stangfreak95

Im changing my setup from supercharger to turbo.Now my question is could i use my fitting that i already have on the oil pan?The fitting is a 3/8" NPT x 1/2" Straight Hose Barb?Could I just use a straight hose barb fitting on the turbo and use a hose from the turbo to the oil pan?

here is a pic of what is on the oil pan
    [​IMG]#ad

thanks
    jesse

2. TRUNKS

You could except that most turbo companies recommend a -10 return line, which is a little bigger than the fitting you have. I don't know how much of a problem it would be to have the bigger line on your smaller fitting, if it would be any kind of restriction or not.