1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

will 80lb injectors work on 93 fox stock longblock with on3 76mm turbo auto

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by spooltime, May 1, 2013.

1. spooltime

going to put together this weekend. bone stock longblock, 80lb injectors with calibrated blow through maf. 76mm on3 kit, tweecer. auto car

2. madspeed

60's would be plenty, they will support more than enough hp to split your block

3. madspeed

but yeah they will work

4. scoates

93 or e85? I ran 80s on mine with e85. Only had a fcam and gt40 heads.

5. spooltime

93 oct. i also have 3.55 rear from t bird in.
    i also would like to know what length belt with ac, best header gaskets for turbo and any other info on little things that will hold up the show. got to have it out the shop sunday.

6. reef

i cracked my 302 block with 42's......80's will be way more than enough

7. scoates

Yeah there is no need for injectors that big for pump gas but I can already see upgrades in your future. Lol. I did the 302 factory block thing. I have a 351w roller now in the car.

8. 91turboterror

Your best bet for exhaust gaskets is none ultra copper rtv on the flanges works very well. It handles heat & conforms to all the little irregularities.as for the belt I gotta look at the one on my car I'm running no ac with p/s using the frpp p/s relocation kit. It's the same as if the car didnt come without p/s from the factory.

9. redhoss

I run 60lbs injectors in mine. I made 560 on pump gas and 652 with Q16 stock block. If they are good brand 80's they should drive well if the mass air is a good calibration. I use a Haltech stand alone ecu so no mass air for me.

10. spooltime

did a quick test fit on inter cooler today, going to have to remove or seriously modify light bar bracket for the fogs (GT). i have the upgraded inter cooler 12x4x27. Sunday mourning pulling it in shop at 9am and doing whole shebang at one time. almost forgot i have to tap oil pan.

11. spooltime

got all gaskets parts metal stock o rings 2 diff oil filters, and installed tweecer. learning tweecer is going to be like trig i see it coming. only saving grave for fire up is there is a tune on there for the 80s. hope it runs. i couldnt find 1/2 npt tap so i guess ill be jb welding it. i still don't know serp belt length with ac and ps.....
    PLEASEZZZZZZZZZ. DOES ANYONE KNOW?

12. LowDime

13. spooltime

didn't fire up today but got hoside, coldside, exhaust, and oil pan done today. down pipe is too close to cross-member. took fore ever to get inter-cooler right.had to notch the crap out of fiberglass support. ( 4" thick inter cooler) had to remove fogs. but i kept ac. still charged but i will have to get some custom ac lines made. all i have to do is injectors and adapter for oil supply. and put my afco radiator with black magic fan in. cold pipe to close to manual fan for me. best of all NONE OF MY FRIEND MADE IT OVER TO HELP. this cuts my 2013 good deed list way way way down. will the 84.5 belt work with the relocated alt?